Balloon Adventure Shaker

A Balloon Adventure Shaker Card Afternoon

   
     I spent the day in my card room and made 3 amazing shaker cards! I started with one for a particular person in mind and it ended up being 2 more because I didn't want to give it away 😅  I'm ok to give it away now... I have 2 more and am thinking of doing a class but it is a retired set so not sure if I should or not. What do you all think?
     I cased it from a card on Pinterest as usual but changed the colors completely, see the original card along with mine and CASE your own 😉 It is really quite simple, I was a little nervous when I started mine but it ended up being really simple!
     I also cased the inside from another Pinterest card as I wanted to make it like this rather than just flat. You can see the Original Card and see the difference in using it as an inside. I haven't really used this set much but am really starting to like it! Can't wait till I have more time to play... Come on Retirement... Only 20 more years 😅


     I am planning on mailing these at some point so didn't want to have the shaker part popped up at all, I just used very fine sticky tape and ran it right at the very edge and adhered the window sheet right to the white with the sequins in the middle... make sense?
      Here is just a simple look at what I did inside the flap of the inner part of the card. It gives lots of room to sign and even write a little message to someone special!


     I am listing the basics in the Product List, the colors will depend on what DSP you choose to use to create your masterpiece 😉  Please feel free to comment if you have any questions or want to know how I did something... but it really was quite ease.

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle
[144708]
$68.25
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
[140552]
$32.00
Brights Sequin Assortment
Brights Sequin Assortment
[138389]
$6.75
2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment
2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment
[133631]
$6.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box