An Altered March Paper Pumpkin

     I did a few of the cards in the Special Birthday Paper Pumpkin Kit! March is Paper Pumpkin's 5th Birthday and there was a special kit this month that included a FREE item! Who doesn't love FREE stuff... I know I sure do!


     The note card (smaller of the 4) is an original card from the kit but the others are altered. They are the envelopes that came in the kit made into cards as well 😮  I knew as soon as I opened the kit and saw them that they would become cards too!
     The only thing that I have used in these cards as extra is the Fresh Fig CS for the new card base. I just trimmed the envelopes just enough for the folded edges and the top flap to be cut off. It's not quite a perfect fit but who's going to notice 😉

     The possibilities really are endless with these kits! I don't always do everything in mine or any right away as I like to sometime alter them and I like seeing what others do, and sometimes I just see something and remember a kit and a way I go...!

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box