A Picture Perfect Shaker Birthday

     Yesterday was a good day! I've had the Picture Perfect Birthday set for a while and never got around to using it, that changed this weekend! I saw the ones that Patty Bennett did and I just fell in love with them! She does amazing work, check out her website.
     I did 2 variations of a shaker card, the one in the back is more flat for better mailing and the one in the front is raised so not a good card for the mail 😂
     This is a pretty straight forward and fairly simple card so there is no real direction to give. For the flatter card, I just cut the window sheet and the Whisper White CS to the same size and taped the edges together with Washi Tape.




Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box