A Fairy Celebration Shadow Box

     I have been having a great time doing the Shadow Boxes with Card Stock! Spent some time on Pinterest and seen the one I cased mine from and fell in love with it... I had to give it a try. Mine isn't near as beautiful as hers but I haven't done many yet. I have a feeling I may be making many more...
     I found the original on Pinterest but went to her blog to see more of her photos so I could better see some of her detailing. I don't have the Stampin' Blends as I like the bold and bright colors of just the markers. I did some type of shadowing 😂 but just used lighter or darker markers.
     I don't have many colors in 12x12 either so I used the sponge brayer to sponge my whisper white card stock blue.


     It is quite a lengthy Product List so if your casing from my blog, Please feel free to ask if I have forgotten something. Wow... That's a lot of stuff... no wonder I can't see my work station! 😉


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box