Wonderful WaterColor

     I have been having fun with water coloring! I had never done it before and I came across a card on Pinterest and absolutely loved it! I wanted to give it a try and that I did!  I am also doing a Mail A Card Monday challenge and knew exactly who I wanted to send it to... if it turned out!
     I did a couple tries and used the second try as the background, the first I used to cut all my pieces out... worked out perfectly 😉 I was really pleased with how it turned out, granted it looks pretty much exactly like the one I cased but I still did it and it looked GOOD!



     After loving the first watorcolor card I had done, I wanted to try another with some different colors. I did use the same colors as the last card but added another, Sweet Sugarplum. They are the 2016-2018 Stampin' Up! in colors. I will have to be sure to stock up on my favorites!
     I pretty much did it in the same way as the cased card above, just changed the bundle that I used for my background image or die cut I guess 😊  I had to hand write my sentiment as I seem to have miss placed my teeny tiny wishes stamp set! Not too happy about that cause as soon as I order a new one... I will find it!


     Its a pretty lengthy Product List but I listed everything for both cards. Hopefully I remembered everything! If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box