Lovin' Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Time

     It took me a little longer than I had planned to get my projects ready for my January Group as there are so many cute things to choose from and with Valentine's Day coming up... I managed to come up with these 2 cute projects, a card using the new Brusho Crystals and a little Valentine Box using the Sure Do Love You Bundle.
     Each project has a... kind of technique to it, the Party Panda card for sure... If you are familiar with the Party Panda set, you will notice the panda with the balloons it facing the opposite direction 😊 I did a "mirror" technique using my silicone craft mat.  The Valentine Box just has the really cute "Rosette" I believe its called. This is the first time I have ever done one! Really neat but a little tricky to get it to stay where you want it 😁


     I had some fun using the Brusho Crystals. You get different looks every time, and depending on what kind of Card Stock you use. This card I used the Shimmery White but on one of my test ones I used Watercolor Paper and it was much different. I like this one better so it was the one I used. 
     I hope my projects don't keep my girls here half the night but they are so cute, I could resist. I think they will be fine, every time I think it is going to take them a while, they are done in no time! πŸ˜‰ I am really excited for them to come! And to get started on next months project...

😊 Happi Crafting 😊

Here is the supply list for the Party Panda Birthday Card!

Product List
Modern Label Punch
Modern Label Punch
[119849]
$22.95
Window Word Punch
Window Word Punch
[119857]
$20.00
Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
[131902]
$4.50
Here is the supply list for the cute Valentine Box

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box