Happy Easter Everybunny

     After watching the Stamping Jill video using the Acetate Boxes for Valentine's Day and loving how she altered the acetate boxes, I had to try one for myself. I already have a treat holder for Valentine's so I thought I'd do an Easter treat. Having very little for Easter, I looked on Pinterest and found this really cute bunny punch art so I cased it for my project.
     We found some square chocolate bars at our local grocery store that are VERY close to our Stampin' Up! colors. I was very excited about that! There are tons of different flavors but not knowing exactly what I wanted to do yet, I just got a couple. I am really pleased with how this turned out. There are a few products for doing the bunny punch art and I think some are retired now but I'm sure most of us have the punches or an idea on how to do it differently 😉


     The sentiment came from a fairly old Stamp set called Everybunny that I now have from my Mom's stash of stamp sets. I don't usually do a lot with Easter so I don't have much right now. I love the punch art bunny so that's my go to for Easter right now.
     The oval punch used for the bunny's body is the 3/4" x 15/16" small oval punch. It is also a retired punch. The tale is a tiny flower from a punch pack, I just can't remember which one! The ears are from the 5 petal punch I think its called, mine is the old black whale style punch.

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box