Essential Thank You!

     When I took what I had made yesterday over to a friends for her to see, she grabbed one of her Young Living oils to see it it would fit and gave me one of those looks... So when I came home, I revamped the little box and made it to fit a Young Living Essential Oil. She loved them!


      My original post was yesterday with a Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer that looked just darling. I did them for my gals that meet every month as a thank you for continuing to hang around here πŸ˜„
     You can see the link to the video on how to make the hand sanitizer holder in yesterdays post. There is also a link to a Pinterest pin with a couple different ones. They are really cute!
     The measurement for this little box is 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" and then scored in the portrait position, at 1" on both sides and then turn to the landscape position and score one end at  1 1/8" and 2 1/4".
The rest is just like the video.




     The colors you choose will depend on the project you are doing. I didn't post them in my Product List but I will list them in my post. I just used the colors that were in the Bubbles and Fizz DSP, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey and Calypso Coral. The one in the bottom photo has Crumb Cake for the little banner behind but I changed it up with a color that matched for the one in the top photo.



😊 Happi Stamping 😊




Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box