Projects for Friends!

     Yesterday I spent the day getting a few things done that a couple friends had asked for. I love spending as much time in my craft room as I can, so when friends ask if I would make them something... I am more that happy too! ๐Ÿ˜Š
     The first project was for 3 large tags that were going to be used on her kids stockings. She wanted them pretty big, the size of your hand so I just cut a 8.5 x 11 piece of CS in quarters and did them that size! I think they turned out really nice and she was pleased with them so I was happy.
     As for usual, I got my inspiration for them from Pinterest! You can see the Original Tag there and also find my board with all my other projects I have done.


     The other project from yesterday was 5 bags like I had done for our November Group. She wanted different ones though, not all the same. I added a little sparkle too by spraying them with the mist we had made with the old glimmer paint Stampin' Up! used to have and alcohol. I really think they are cute and it was the first time I used the Cozy Critters stamp set ๐Ÿ˜ฎ... I know!




    I had done one with the Snowman and 2 with the Reindeer from with Seasonal Chums Bundle and the other 2 seen here. She was really pleased with them and said she really had no idea what it was that I did. We have been neighbors for more than  years but have gotten closer this past year, which has really been nice! A friend right across the street is great ๐Ÿ˜‰  Anyway... I showed her what I had done and she wanted some for some family members so I was happy to help!

     The stockings are from the Stitched Stockings stamp set and Stocking Builder punch that are retired and I'm not able to put in the Product List.  The snowflake is also not the one from the Seasonal Chums, It's a Martha Stewart Punch. But my Bags have the Snowflake from the Bundle! ๐Ÿ˜€

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00
Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags
Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags
[138315]
$4.75
Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[120902]
$9.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box