My Daughters 18th Birthday Card

     I did this card a while ago but I didn't want to post it in case she saw it! Her Birthday was the 26th so i'm good to go now so here it is!
     I used a lot of Stampin' Up! products for this one 😉  I was only doing the 1 card just for her so I didn't hold back...  The background DSP is from the It's My Party DSP stack but I didn't want to use those colors so I tried out using totally different colors and I think it looks o.k... What do you all think? She loves The Joker so that's where the green and purple came in. I quite like how it turned out and she really liked it... I'm sure what was in it had a little to do with that too 😂


     Anyway... I will try and get everything I used in the product list. Some of them might be pretty minimal so... I'm not going to list all the sequins as I used a little of everything in there! I won't post the CS or Ink but they are Blackberry Bliss and Gumball Green. 

Product List
Birthday Blast Clear-Mount Bundle
Birthday Blast Clear-Mount Bundle
[144716]
$44.00
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set
[142823]
$32.00
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
[140811]
$60.25
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
[140552]
$32.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box