A Brightly Lit Christmas

     I have started following a few YouTube channels for instructions on how to make boxes mostly but I am starting to watch for more things now! I love boxes and bags as its so easy to wrap your own gifts and things with your mark 😉  I started following Sandi Maclver, a fellow Canadian Demonstrator, and I am loving what she does. She is amazingly crafty and I wish I could create my own stuff like she does... Anyway, she just posted a video on How To Sponge A Winter Sky and I had to try it! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
     Here is the one I did using her Video Tutorial on her YouTube Channel! She is right, they are really quite easy to do with just a little measuring and proper placement of the light. Learning the new technique of the snowy sky, I can see it being part of many more cards to come! Just takes a little time to dry is all!




Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box