Holiday Treat Bag

     I have been wanting to do something with the Stampin' Up! treat bags for a long time! I still have the white ones and some white ones with polka dots, the Crumb Cake ones and now the striped ones. I love the gold striping on them, already decorated 😉
     I saw Angie Juda's had done a video on her Chic' n Scratch Blog with the Seasonal Chums Bundle and the brown treat bags. She did a couple different variations and I really thought it was cute and gave it a try myself.

     This will be one of the projects we do this month for my group nights. They are really quick and easy so won't take long at all!
* The retired bag with the snowflake on it is run through the big shot with the Embossing Folder (EF) folded over the desired side to be embossed.
* Cut a Doily in half and a strip of DSP to 1 x 6" and use the triple banner punch
* The circle is the second largest I believe and then the scallop is in the Layering Circles Framelits
* The Snowflake & Sentiment are from the Seasonal Chums Bundle and the sentiment is cut out using the new Classic Label punch.

😊 Happi Crafting 😊

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box