A Gift From Me!

     First of all I want to say to all of you that belong to the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Planning Place Group on Facebook... You guys are GREAT!  I get so much help & inspiration from all of you, seeing your projects and hearing what everyone has to say helps so much!
     I wanted to do a little thank you to all my girls that come and craft with me each month but I just had so many ideas rolling around in my head and all were some what time consuming... I headed over the the demo page on Facebook and asked what everyone there did, I got lots of response!  The one I liked best was the one I did and it used current product... these cute little Treat Tube holders!  The design of them came from Purple Cat Crafts on Facebook, she had shared a video on the Demo page and I just loved them. I will definitely be doing more in the future ๐Ÿ˜‰


     They are so easy to make! I did 8 for my ladies and my daughter wanted 4 to give to her teachers, so all 12 only took me just over an hour to do start to finish. 

* Each strip should measure 2" x 10" and then scored @ 6, 7, 8 & 9 but if you are making a few it is easier to score before cutting so cut CS to 8" x 10" and with the 10" along the top, score then cut your 2" strips.
*  Using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, punch the top of the tag, opposite end as the score lines, the score lines are at the bottom. 
*  Use the 3/4" circle punch to punch a hole for the Treat Tube in the second from the bottom section of the scored sections.
*  Before you put this together do your stamping, I used the Hearts Come Home Stamp Set and Whisper White Craft Ink. Make sure you allow lots of time for the ink to dry or move it along and use the Heat Gun. 
*  Once it is dry, you can assemble! I used Tear & Tape as it is a little stronger. Fold all your score lines and just roll it around to make a little box at the bottom. 
*  To hold the Treat Tube in better I punched 2 little holes to put the string through using the 1/16" Punch. Just measure where you want it with the Treat Tube in place.

๐Ÿ˜Š Happi Crafting ๐Ÿ˜Š

Product List
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]
$10.75
Midnight Muse 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Midnight Muse 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[126843]
$8.50
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
[126860]
$7.25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box