October 2017 Paper Pumpkin

    I have not completed a Paper Pumpkin kit in a very long time! I Love receiving these kits and couldn't wait to do this months just the way it is! Normally I wait and see all the different creations everyone comes up with, the alternative ways to complete the Paper Pumpkin Kits. But then I 
N E V E R   get back to doing them.
     I am really pleased with this months kit! It includes 10 cards and it took me about an hour to do the works of them. I didn't think that was bad. Great for needing a few cards in a jiff 😉
     In the photo I have 2 of the envelopes displayed... there is the awesome green plaid already inside the envelope but I still like to add a little stamping to my envelopes. Make someone smile when the see it in the mail.



     View the Stampin' Up! video for the October 2017 Paper Pumpkin and see just how easy it is to create beautiful creations of your own! View the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin board on Pinterest and see what alternative projects others come up with. 




     Like what you see and live in Canada! You can subscribe right from here... Just click on the Subscription image and create your account, or order Prepaid Subscriptions online! It's as easy as that


The Kits now come with some sort of adhesive to do the projects now as well. 
Makes them great for kids or to take on a trip when you might need something to do!

😊Happi Crafting!😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box