Hearts Come Home For Christmas

It's been a little while since I've been able to get up to my Craft Room to create a little holiday magic, but I managed to get up here today!
I had been looking at everyone's beautiful creations on Pinterest as usual and I found a couple that I wanted to do. One of them is by Kelly Acheson (landscape) and I pretty much CASEd it exactly 😉 You can find her video instructions on Pinterest as well.  
I did change my color to Island Indigo instead of Bermuda Bay and didn't put the tinsel ribbon on because I don't have it yet! 😩
The other one (portrait) was also found on Pinterest and originally done using Hero Arts supplies but I prefer my Stampin' Up! stuff! I really liked how her card turned out so I wanted to try it using my supplies and I think it turned out great, I'm really pleased with it anyway... what do you all think?


The sentiment on the sponged card has been retired for quite some time but is one of my favorites, Joy to the World stamp set.  I also used Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise & Night of Navy inks for sponging. The Tempting Turquoise & Night of Navy for the "rock'n roll" technique for the sentiment. 

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box