A Thinking of You

I have to apologize for my little 3 week hiatus since I last posted! Wow... Life can really get away from you sometimes 😏
I did however manage to make a card but not get it posted!
I always have great luck in getting inspired when I'm on Pinterest. I found the original card there that I CASEd to make mine. I will also include the link to  Connie Collins Website where you can see her card. Mine is a bit different as I used different supplies.


I was really pleased with how the wood background turned out! I hadn't used this stamp yet when I did this card so I think it looks good for a first time! Don't you think?
I stamped the image using Early Espresso on Crumb Cake CS then used Cajun Craze and Early Espresso to sponge lightly in different spots to add some texture to the wood grain.
I also improvised a little with the "Thinking of You" tag! instead of using Cajun Craze CS, I used Crumb Cake and tapped the sponge inked in Cajun Craze to add the color.

The word "Friend" was just a word I had laying around along with a couple others but I want to get the set from Stampin' Up! as soon as I can! I didn't realize I would use it as much as I'm sure I will seeing everything that can be done with it.  Lovely Word Thinlits by Stampin' Up!


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box