September Workshop Cards

I was able to get the second card for my September group finished today!
I am really loving this new Snowflake Sentiment Bundle that is in the new 2017-2018 Holiday Catalog that just went live yesterday! I did pre-order a few things last month and this was one of the sets! There are still many more to get, I just hope I can get them all before the catalog ends!
I just love when the catalogs have so much amazing and new things to enjoy!
This year(well, starting in September) is the first year I have done cards that aren't just Christmas Cards. Up until now, that is all my girls have wanted to do, which makes sense... Everyone gives Christmas Cards. I just needed to do something more! I have all kinds of stamp sets and hardly use them because I'm always doing Christmas stuff. I'm really quite excited to be doing other occasions.
September however is a Christmas lovers month... not just Christmas though, but snowflakes... so I think this will be a hit!


Product List

There is also a special exclusive deal on right now for hostess with workshops of $375 or more! So far I already have 1 hostess that will be getting it when her order comes. this set is an added bonus to the Hostess Dollars you can already spend with a qualifying workshop.
You don't have to be a part of a workshop, if you can get to the $375 with your own order, you can add this set to your order.
If you like what you see and would like to create these beautiful cards for yourself, you can sign up right here or just shop by clicking the Shop Now button!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box