Halloween treat Boxes

     With Halloween coming up soon, I am having a great time making treat boxes and holders! I am all by myself in the house today so I decided to head to my crafting space and play πŸ˜‰
     One of the cute boxes I found on Pinterest and tried my had at making it. The other was a pic I came across somewhere that inspired me to do a cute triangle box. I think both of them are just adorable... don't you!?
     The triangle box with the cats can be different sizes depending on how big you want the box to be. I did do a larger box but wasn't pleased with how decorating it turned out so I didn't want to post it.

*  The measurement for this one starts with a piece of DSP or CS, whichever you prefer, cut it to
3"x 7", DSP is a tad bit harder to see to score but it can be done πŸ˜‰
*  With the long side at the top (landscape postion), score in the center all the way down. Then turn it so the short side (portrait positon) is to the top and just mark the center on both ends. Score from that center point on an angle to the middle score line on all 4 sides.
*  Fold all the score lines and you should see your box come together.
*  I just punched a hole on both sides at the top with a hand held punch so I could tie with the bakers twine, and then decorate as desired!

    I will say how great it is with the cat punch being able to punch the cute cats right out of the Spooky Night DSP! I can see a lot of this in the future πŸ˜ƒ


     The second pic, the Tag Topper Treat Box was a video tutorial by Julie DiMatteo, the paper pixie! I found her pic on Pinterest (of coarse!) and thought it was just adorable and wanted to try one for myself. The box is really very simple and so cute!

Product List
😊 Enjoy & Happy Crafting! 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box