Deck the Halls Gift Card Holder

     Today was a good day! Maybe not as productive as yesterday but overall a good day! I got 2 gift card holders that I am completely pleased with! I don't know about you guys but I usually have to do at least 2 takes before I'm happy. 😀
     I really like to do Christmas Cards that are not traditional colors! Sometimes it gets difficult to come up with something different using the same colors all the time. I don't do it all the time but I really liked the card I saw on Pinterest when I was looking for something to do. Here is the Original Card that I used as my inspiration!
     I hope some of you use Pinterest as much as I do to get your inspiration and find some help creating a master piece of your own. Hopefully even with my help 😉



     There are a few things that aren't listed in the product list because I can't remember what they are 😂  Let me know what you think of my Gift Cards by leaving me a comment.
Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box