Carols Of Christmas Sneek Peak

We got to purchase a Bundle from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Cataloge and I am so excited to show you what I've make with it!
It is the Carols Of Christmas Bundle and it will be availible for everyone to purchase
starting August 1st 2017
The first one I re-created on of the Stampin' Up! designs with the supplies I had on hand.
When I first came up to my Craft Room and started my process of finding something to make, I knew I wanted to do something with this Bundle because I want to have a class in August once its availible for everyone to purchase. 



This is the second card of the day!
It is a combinitaion of a Mojo Monday Sketch and just a card I saw on Pinterest! The layout is the Mojo Monday Sketch, April 24, 2017 #494 and I just kinda used the colors I saw in the card on Pinterest. I am on Pinterest ALL THE TIME! I get so much of my insparation from there :)
It didn't look right with just a white piece of paper for the inside like I usually do, so I updid the inside greeting. I wasn't sure about this card until I was finished!
I LOVE how well it turned out ;)



Happy Stamping :)

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box