September's Occasion Cards

I have been doing strictly Christmas cards with my group since I started just over 3 years ago. I still have a few girls that want to stick to just doing Christmas cards but I have a few that would like to do something else. I decided that after this years summer break, I would try to do a second evening of cards. As long as I can stay on top of things, I think it will be great!

I spend a ton of time on Pinterest! I absolutely love all the cards that are on there... It is so easy to get inspired and to even just CAS a card from there. I try to change something when I case a card but it is so hard sometimes as they are so gorgious!

I did case these 2 Occasion Cards from Pinterest but I added to the inside of it and made it to give a Gift Card. Sometimes its had to give to the older kids so this is how I thought of doing it this year!
See the Original Card from Pinterest



This is also a case.... Surprise! I had to change the "Thanks" stamp as I have nothing for Thanksgiving. I am really pleased with how it turned out!
I am just loving all the ideas I am seeing using the Limited Time bundle Thougtful Branches. I can't wait to see more fun cards & projects done with this bundle. Maybe I can come up with one as well ;)
See the Original Card from Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box