More Desiderata Poems

I never would have thought that decorating a poem in a frame would have
been so popular, but it really is a beautiful poem.
I did a third one for a friend to give as a gift. Another friend saw the one I had done and wanted one for herself, and I did one as a gift yesterday. 
I really like the way they turned out! I hope everyone that receives them is as pleased :-)
I think with the 3 I did yesterday it makes 7 that I have done so far. I still really would like one for myself. I guess I will have to make another trip to Michael's for more frames.
I prefer to use the Shadow Box frames but you can use regular frames. The Shadow Box frames make it so much easier as you have much more room to make it 3D looking.

This was the last one done for the evening yesterday


This was the first one I tackled yesterday morning and was delivered yesterday afternoon

 This was the second one. It didn't have butterflies at first but it need something else, so when I finished the other blue one, I added the left over butterflies. I am really pleased with it now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box