It's Been A While!

Wow!! It sure has been a long time since I've posted!!! I guess time really does fly when your having fun ;)

The Christmas Season has kept me fairly busy.
I did do a couple things for friends for the holiday. I had done a one for one YEARS ago for one friend for the other. They both asked for another to give to other friends. 
Here is what I had done! The Desiderata Poem
The red and grey one is done in just a regular 8x10 picture frame. The grey and black one is in a 8x10 shadow box frame. 
They are both very pretty and I am pleased with how they turned out


The last one and my favourite so far!! I just love this poem and can't wait to do more!
These will be a hit for the upcoming craft sales. I just hope I can manage to get a few done in time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box