Non-Traditional Christmas

I was cuttin'er pretty close this month!
I just finished the cards today for my club nights which are now this coming Tuesday & Wednesday evenings.
I used some of the new stuff out of the 2014-2015 Holiday Mini Catalog.
This mini is jammed packed with awesome product and I am lovin the Photopolymer stamps that Stampin' Up! is coming out with! So much cheaper and come it the cases so are so easy to store!

Both cards are using the new Nordic Noel DSP.
The top card it the Letterpress Winter Photopolymer stamp set 

This one is using the Festival of Trees Photopolymer stamp set and the matching tree punch.
These to can be purchased as a bundle to save you a bit so you can buy more ;) 
This one is also a Mojo Monday Sketch, 349


☺ Happy Stamping ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box