June's Club Card #2

I am on a roll this weekend! I got the second card finished for Club Night this month.  Now I can relax and not worry about not getting everything done in time. This month was a little busy as I was also getting the basement ready to have everything here instead of at one of the local churches.  It will be so much nicer being at my place seeing as I usually forget something and end up running home. This way I just have to run upstairs! Happy Me!!


With the inspiration from this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch. I really enjoy doing the Mojo Monday Sketches, it really helps when you struggle with designing your own cards. 
Check out the Mojo Monday Blog and find your own inspiration with new sketches every Monday!

☺ Happy Stamping ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box