Gift Card Box

I loved this idea as soon as I saw it! There is no way they would guess it is a gift card inside!
This was the perfect thing to do for my friends son, we are exchanging gifts and I wanted his to be harder to guess at.
 
These are really easy to make and the Gift Card Box Tutorial can be found on SplitCoastStamper in the Tutorial Forum of the website.
 
This is the box closed. I put the ribbon around it to act as a belly band to help keep it closed and to have somewhere to secure the tag to.
 
 Here is the inside view of the box. I used Icy Squares because it was easier for the box to close than to use anything else.  I used DSP for the inside piece but still wanted to add a little something so the little Merry Christmas was perfect.

The inspiration for the tag came from a group of tags I found on Pinterest. I really liked the simplicity of them and choose one for this project.
 
Enjoy making this amazing project and follow my blog it you like what you see so far.
Thanks for Looking :D


Comments

  1. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    domino 99

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info!
    domino 99

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box