Case Day Cards

Today was a very productive day! I called it my "case day" as there were so many beautiful cards I've seen over the last few months. I managed to do 4 of the cards I had found on Pinterest to do.
You can find the cards I did on my bored Christmas Cards.
 
This was the first card of the day and I chose to do it because I wanted to try this "Tea Bag Folding". This fold was fairly easy compared to some of what I had seen. You can see the original card that I cased on pinterest pinned to my board Christmas Cards.
 
 
 Here is Case Day's 2nd card, changing it from just red to red & green. Check out the original card.


Case Day's 3rd card, the original card can again be seen on my board on Pinterest
 
 
Case Day's 4th and final card for the day. I am really loving these cards and will definitely be doing more. See the original card and decide which card you will case ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box