My Tool Box

I had come across a few blogs with this idea and wanted to do it for myself. It is such a good idea for those people that don't have a lot of things to cart around yet. It is perfect for my ladies that come do cards with me. I am going to make each of them one for Christmas.... although they won't get it until January so I guess it will be a late Christmas Present from me.

Here is the one I did for myself. You have to be careful as to how crazy you go decorating them as I put it all under the plastic to protect it better. There are a couple layers but it doesn't take up too much of the front. I actually was inspired by a Mojo Monday sketch for this as well.... Sketch 312


The back is pretty plain but you can see I have a snowflake above the Handstamped By. I am patiently waiting for Stampin' Up! to come out with a winter themed one so until then, I have to make my own.


I hope my ladies will enjoy getting their gift from me and find it useful when the come to do cards with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box