Box Card & Tags

     I am always unsure of what to give as a door prize as most of my ladies are just starting out. I also am just starting out as a demo so am always open to suggestions. I was talking with my upline (my Mom) and asked what I could give them cause they are new and don't have a lot of stuff yet, what kinds of things could I get for them. She told me not to buy stuff, make it! What a novel idea!!!
     Between StampinConnection and Pinterest, I made this set. The instructions for the box was a video and a couple of the cards I found on Pinterest. I will try and get a link to the tags at least but not sure how to do the video. Here is the link for 2 of the tags on Pinterest  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544372673678580410/
 
Here is the card closed with the belly band and the matching envelope if you choose to give it out as the money card or gift card holder.
 
Here is a view of the box card open with a gift card in it with all the tags. I hope they like it as their door prize this month!  :)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box