2013 Advent Calendar

The Advent Calendar Class today was a great time! There was 5 of us making the advent calendars I had done a couple years ago. I made my daughter a new one this year and am going to spruce up the old one and give it to my cousin for his son. 
 
These are great gift for grandparents to give there grandchildren. My daughter is 13, turning 14 this year. The other ladies did theirs for their grandchildren, ages ranging from 15 months to 5 years. It's all in what you put in them.... and I have no idea what to put in mine.
Like really! What do I put in each of the 24 tins for a 13 year old. I don't want to do all treats or chocolates this year so have to come up with some other ideas!
 
Here is the calendar I did at the class today

It is using the Festive Furry Specialty DSP from the holiday mini catalogue. The tins you can get at Michael's but white seem to be harder to find. They are wedding favor tins so look for them in the wedding sections of Michael's.

Here is the calendar my Mom did today at the calendar class
This one is using Season Of Style DSP from the holiday mini catalogue as well. She make her snowflakes with the festive flurry bundle from the holiday mini also. The CRICUT machine is what she used to cut out her letters & numbers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box